Assessment Code of Conduct
This course contains an assessment task that is completed online. It is expected that all participants will meet standards of honest and ethical conduct throughout the assessment process. Any conduct which subverts the integrity of the assessment process is unacceptable. It is a violation of the code of conduct to gain or attempt to gain unfair advantage before, during or following the assessment process.
By attempting the assessment you agree to the following:
- you will not allow any other person to access the course using your log-in credentials
- you will not disclose your user password to any other person
- you will complete all assessment tasks honestly and without assistance from others
- you will not copy or distribute information from the assessment tasks in any form
- you acknowledge any actions contradictory to these terms may result with your course grades being invalidated and cancellation of enrolment.
Note: All online user activity and IP address information is logged and retained by the system.