This module is part of the Intermediate Customer Engagement training suite and will develop skills, knowledge and behaviours in:
- Establishing and maintaining presentation skills to ensure professional and effective communication with customers
- Using influential communication and reflective language to develop trust, and rapport with customers
- Engaging to support customers through the right channels, at the right time, with the right information to prompt the right response.
- Application of the international association for public participation spectrum to engagement activities.
- Teacher: Cheryl Lewis-Fitzgerald