This module is part of the Intermediate Customer Engagement suite and will develop skills, knowledge, and behaviours in:
- Demonstrating active listening and powerful questioning
skills in customer discussions.
- Advocating for customers through the Voice of
- Applying reflective practice, critical thinking
and analysis to customer engagement.
- Applying a problem-solving framework to
achieving customer success.
- Demonstrating consistent and professional conflict resolution and negotiation techniques in customer engagement.
This course should take around 120 minutes to complete. Please note, you do not have to do the course all at once as you can go in and out of the course as often as you need.
- Teacher: Cheryl Lewis-Fitzgerald